Welcome to the D-312 Aircraft Dispatcher pre-course work.
In this pre-course work students will answer questions in order to familiarize themselves with their agencies aviation program and the Aircraft Dispatcher position.
1. Gain knowledge of their agencies aviation program.
2. Answer questions and follow all instructions in pre-course materials.
3. Demonstrate experience level and subject proficiency to instructors.
1. It is required that you complete the Interagency Aviation Training (IAT) courses A-109, Aviaton Radio Use, and A-111, Flight Payment Documentation as part of the prework of this course. If you have not already taken these courses, you can take them on-line at http://www.iat.gov.
2. Download and complete all activities included in the pre-course work and submit it as directed by your instructor or course coordinator. Students should utilize the Aicraft Dispatcher Reference Guide to assist with completing this prework.
D-312 Pre-Course Work (.doc) (to download, select 'save' after clicking this link)
Aircraft Dispatcher Reference Guide
MS Word or MS Wordpad
Email program (Lotus Notes, Outlook, MSN, AOL, etc.)