How to Configure Mozilla Firefox to display Adobe Flash Content
Ensure that Shockwave Flash is installed and configured correctly:
1. Select the "Open Menu" icon:
2. Select "Add-ons":
3. Select "Plugins" from left side of page:
4. Ensure Shockwave Flash is installed, if not, install plugin by opening another Firefox browser tab and go to this link: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ .
5. After installing Adobe Flash Player, ensure Shockewave Flash is set to "Always Activate".
6. Select "Options": Ensure the "Block dangerous and intrusive Flash content” is not selected: